High Voltage Phase Tester
ZC-820 high voltage phase tester Brief introduction
High voltage phasing tester used in power lines, phase tests and phase sequence tests for substations, with functions of phase testing, phase sequence testing, electrical inspection.with strong anti-interference, in line with (EMC) standards, adapt to a variety of electromagnetic interference occasions. High voltage phase signal will be taken out by the collector, discharge directly after treatment. Received by instrument and compare the phase, and identify the results. This product use wireless transmission technology, safe, reliable, fast and accurate.
ZC-820 high voltage phase tester parameters
Handset:#5 AA Alkaline batteries:2 (1.5V)
|X, Y detector :#7 AA Alkaline batteries: 3 (1.5V)|
Wireless transmission distance
Stadia distance 150M
Phase angle shift≤20°( threshold 0-90, self setting)
Phase angle shift>20° ( threshold 0-90, self setting)
Phase angle resolution
Phase sequence measurement
Checked by : 120°clockwise /240°Counterclockwise
1. Measurement voltage: 10-110kV (according customer order)
2. Accuracy: self-calibration error≤±3°
3. Sampling speed: 10 times/S.
4. Time setting: Easy for users to browse, view historical data.
5. Backlight time settings: on, off, set within 0-999 seconds.
6. Automatic shutdown settings: Never, within 0-999 minutes setting.
7. In-phase: ≤20°is in-phase, (phase threshold within 0-900, system default value is 20).
8. Out-phase: >20°is out-phase, (phase threshold within 0-900, system default value is 20).
9. Field calibration function: field calibration for measured lead to ensure the accuracy of the phase angle.
10. Handset detectors and X, Y detectors transmission distance: X≤150m, Y≤150m.
11. Multi-mode design, applicability, safer, and more convenient.
12. Unique interactive interface, simple operation
13. FCC antenna design, signal stronger, easier to penetrate walls , doors or obstacles blocking
14. Double shielding, strong anti-interference, in full compliance with EMC standards.
15. Charts and data display, easier to read.
16. Qualitative measurement: sound and light signal display.
17. Quantitative measurements: real-time display of phase angle difference, error≤5°
18. Phase sequence check: Shun phase sequence, reverse phase sequence (120, 240°)